Frequently asked questions
- I’m a high school/TAFE teacher, is it appropriate for me to attend?
- Are there discounts available?
- Can I attend for just one day?
- Will I be able to gain PD points for attending this conference?
- Our school wants to send multiple delegates, do I have to enter each attendee's name separately?
- If I’m not sure who is available to attend with me in 2018, can I secure a spot without a name?
- Can I cancel and get a refund?
I’m a High School/Tafe teacher, is it appropriate for me to attend?
Yes, the Mind Brain Education Conference is suitable for all teachers to attend. The principles taught at this conference are applicable for all age groups. We encourage you to come along with colleagues so that you can work together in implementing the practical strategies as a team.
Are discounts available?
When you book a table of eight people in one registration, you save up to $340 per person.
Can I attend for one day only?
No, this is not possible. The Mind Brain Education Conference is designed so that each session or workshop builds upon the last. Day one will focus on the foundations and provide you with learning experiences to enhance your knowledge around the fundamental ideas, and day two will provide you with ideas and strategies for implementing programs, instructional leadership, and school reform. So, by attending only one of two days, you will be missing out on important information that has been intended to be learnt in a specific sequence.
Will I be able to gain PD points for attending this conference?
For teachers who live in NSW, you will be able to claim the points with NESA, and those in ACT will be able to claim with TQI. For all other regions there is no accreditation, however, you will be able to add it to your own PD points.
Our school would like to send multiple delegates - do I have to enter each participant’s name one by one?
Yes, when you are registering more than one person, you will need to enter their names one by one. This is especially important if you are registering a large group and you would like to get the table discount for eight people.
What if I am not sure who is available in 2018? Can I secure a spot without a name?
Yes, when you go to register people for a course, just enter ‘placeholder names’ like Jane Placeholder and then enter a valid email address. When you do know who will be attending, give us a call or send us an email to let us know and we can update the details for you.
Our phone number is 1800 656 685 and our email address is email@example.com
Cancellations and Refunds
- Refunds for early bird registrations were only allowed up to December 21, 2017.
- As per our usual terms and conditions, substitutions are allowed.
- Refund only available until February 26, 2018 for full-price registration only. After the February 26, 2018 no refund will be considered
- Attendance substitutions are allowed but must be notified to Pearson in writing